My fellow Goodshippers
- Soniya Filth
- Староста
- Сообщения: 605
- Зарегистрирован: 14 авг 2004 15:49
- Откуда: Mocква
- Контактная информация:
- Мэй Линн
- Ученик
- Сообщения: 276
- Зарегистрирован: 18 мар 2005 18:46
- Откуда: Киев
- Контактная информация:
Вот! Я нашла! Урааааа!!!!!
http://www.mugglenet.com/jkrinterview2.shtml
MA: How much fun did you have with the romance in this book?
JKR: Oh, loads. Doesn't it show?
MA: Yes.
JKR: There's a theory - this applies to detective novels, and then Harry, which is not really a detective novel, but it feels like one sometimes – that you should not have romantic intrigue in a detective book. Dorothy L. Sayers, who is queen of the genre said — and then broke her own rule, but said — that there is no place for romance in a detective story except that it can be useful to camouflage other people’s motives. That's true; it is a very useful trick. I've used that on Percy and I’ve used that to a degree on Tonks in this book, as a red herring. But having said that, I disagree inasmuch as mine are very character-driven books, and it’s so important, therefore, that we see these characters fall in love, which is a necessary part of life. How did you feel about the romance?
[Melissa puts her thumbs up and grins widely while…]
ES: We were hi-fiving the whole time.
JKR: [laughs] Yes! Good. I'm so glad.
MA: We were running back and forth between rooms yelling at each other.
ES: We thought it was clearer than ever that Harry and Ginny are an item and Ron and Hermione — although we think you made it painfully obvious in the first five books —
JKR: [points to herself and whispers] So do I!
ES: What was that?
JKR: [More loudly] Well so do I! So do I!
[All laugh; Melissa doubles over, hysterical, and may have died.]
ES: Harry/Hermione shippers - delusional!
JKR: Well no, I'm not going to - Emerson, I am not going to say they're delusional! They are still valued members of my readership! I am not going to use the word delusional. I am however, going to say — now I am trusting both of you to do the spoiler thing when you write this up —
[More laughter.]
JKR: I will say, that yes, I personally feel - well it's going to be clear once people have read book six. I mean, that’s it. It’s done, isn’t it? We know. Yes, we do now know that it's Ron and Hermione. I do feel that I have dropped heavy -
[All crack up]
JKR: - hints. ANVIL-sized, actually, hints, prior to this point. I certainly think even if subtle clues hadn't been picked up by the end of “Azkaban,” that by the time we hit Krum in Goblet...
But Ron — I had a lot of fun with that in this book. I really enjoyed writing the Ron/Lavender business, and the reason that was enjoyable was Ron up to this point has been quite immature compared to the other two and he kind of needed to make himself worthy of Hermione. Now, that didn't mean necessarily physical experience but he had to grow up emotionally and now he's taken a big step up. Because he's had the meaningless physical experience - let’s face it, his emotions were never deeply engaged with Lavender -
[Much laughter in which Melissa emits a "Won-Won"]
JKR: - and he's realized that that is ultimately not what he wants, which takes him a huge emotional step forward.
ES: So he's got a little bit more than a teaspoon, now there’s a tablespoon?
JKR: Yeah, I think. [Laughter]
MA: Watching all this, were you surprised when you first logged on and found this intense devotion to this thing that you knew was not going to happen?
JKR: Yes. Well, you see, I'm a relative newcomer to the world of shipping, because for a long time, I didn't go on the net and look up Harry Potter. A long time. Occasionally I had to, because there were weird news stories or something that I would have to go and check, because I was supposed to have said something I hadn’t said. I had never gone and looked at fan sites, and then one day I did and oh - my - god. Five hours later or something, I get up from the computer shaking slightly [all laugh]. ‘What is going on?’ And it was during that first mammoth session that I met the shippers, and it was a most extraordinary thing. I had no idea there was this huge underworld seething beneath me. ну и так дальше....
Да! Надеюсь, что все смогут по достоинству оценить это! Особенно всякие...
http://www.mugglenet.com/jkrinterview2.shtml
MA: How much fun did you have with the romance in this book?
JKR: Oh, loads. Doesn't it show?
MA: Yes.
JKR: There's a theory - this applies to detective novels, and then Harry, which is not really a detective novel, but it feels like one sometimes – that you should not have romantic intrigue in a detective book. Dorothy L. Sayers, who is queen of the genre said — and then broke her own rule, but said — that there is no place for romance in a detective story except that it can be useful to camouflage other people’s motives. That's true; it is a very useful trick. I've used that on Percy and I’ve used that to a degree on Tonks in this book, as a red herring. But having said that, I disagree inasmuch as mine are very character-driven books, and it’s so important, therefore, that we see these characters fall in love, which is a necessary part of life. How did you feel about the romance?
[Melissa puts her thumbs up and grins widely while…]
ES: We were hi-fiving the whole time.
JKR: [laughs] Yes! Good. I'm so glad.
MA: We were running back and forth between rooms yelling at each other.
ES: We thought it was clearer than ever that Harry and Ginny are an item and Ron and Hermione — although we think you made it painfully obvious in the first five books —
JKR: [points to herself and whispers] So do I!
ES: What was that?
JKR: [More loudly] Well so do I! So do I!
[All laugh; Melissa doubles over, hysterical, and may have died.]
ES: Harry/Hermione shippers - delusional!
JKR: Well no, I'm not going to - Emerson, I am not going to say they're delusional! They are still valued members of my readership! I am not going to use the word delusional. I am however, going to say — now I am trusting both of you to do the spoiler thing when you write this up —
[More laughter.]
JKR: I will say, that yes, I personally feel - well it's going to be clear once people have read book six. I mean, that’s it. It’s done, isn’t it? We know. Yes, we do now know that it's Ron and Hermione. I do feel that I have dropped heavy -
[All crack up]
JKR: - hints. ANVIL-sized, actually, hints, prior to this point. I certainly think even if subtle clues hadn't been picked up by the end of “Azkaban,” that by the time we hit Krum in Goblet...
But Ron — I had a lot of fun with that in this book. I really enjoyed writing the Ron/Lavender business, and the reason that was enjoyable was Ron up to this point has been quite immature compared to the other two and he kind of needed to make himself worthy of Hermione. Now, that didn't mean necessarily physical experience but he had to grow up emotionally and now he's taken a big step up. Because he's had the meaningless physical experience - let’s face it, his emotions were never deeply engaged with Lavender -
[Much laughter in which Melissa emits a "Won-Won"]
JKR: - and he's realized that that is ultimately not what he wants, which takes him a huge emotional step forward.
ES: So he's got a little bit more than a teaspoon, now there’s a tablespoon?
JKR: Yeah, I think. [Laughter]
MA: Watching all this, were you surprised when you first logged on and found this intense devotion to this thing that you knew was not going to happen?
JKR: Yes. Well, you see, I'm a relative newcomer to the world of shipping, because for a long time, I didn't go on the net and look up Harry Potter. A long time. Occasionally I had to, because there were weird news stories or something that I would have to go and check, because I was supposed to have said something I hadn’t said. I had never gone and looked at fan sites, and then one day I did and oh - my - god. Five hours later or something, I get up from the computer shaking slightly [all laugh]. ‘What is going on?’ And it was during that first mammoth session that I met the shippers, and it was a most extraordinary thing. I had no idea there was this huge underworld seething beneath me. ну и так дальше....
Да! Надеюсь, что все смогут по достоинству оценить это! Особенно всякие...
- Soniya Filth
- Староста
- Сообщения: 605
- Зарегистрирован: 14 авг 2004 15:49
- Откуда: Mocква
- Контактная информация:
- Soniya Filth
- Староста
- Сообщения: 605
- Зарегистрирован: 14 авг 2004 15:49
- Откуда: Mocква
- Контактная информация:
- Jalee Heron
- Новичок
- Сообщения: 40
- Зарегистрирован: 31 май 2005 10:12
- Откуда: Уфа
- Soniya Filth
- Староста
- Сообщения: 605
- Зарегистрирован: 14 авг 2004 15:49
- Откуда: Mocква
- Контактная информация:
- marmelad lady
- Ученик
- Сообщения: 413
- Зарегистрирован: 09 сен 2004 08:26
- Откуда: Владивосток
- Контактная информация:
Я тоже так думаю..
Goodshippers
Я испытываю естественный скептицизм по поводу чистоты человеческих намерений.
Ученица Слизерина,3 (наконец-то) курс
http://www.diary.ru/~marmeladlady/ мой дневник
Я испытываю естественный скептицизм по поводу чистоты человеческих намерений.
Ученица Слизерина,3 (наконец-то) курс
http://www.diary.ru/~marmeladlady/ мой дневник
- resurrectra
- Заслуженный Волшебник
- Сообщения: 404
- Зарегистрирован: 03 авг 2004 14:00
- Откуда: Москва
- Контактная информация:
My fellow Goodshippers
)
Последний раз редактировалось resurrectra 30 ноя 2016 22:30, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Что было, то быльем поросло...
- resurrectra
- Заслуженный Волшебник
- Сообщения: 404
- Зарегистрирован: 03 авг 2004 14:00
- Откуда: Москва
- Контактная информация:
- marmelad lady
- Ученик
- Сообщения: 413
- Зарегистрирован: 09 сен 2004 08:26
- Откуда: Владивосток
- Контактная информация:
Resurrectra, конечно помню!!!! Сейчас зайду!!
А ты сама где была?
А ты сама где была?
Goodshippers
Я испытываю естественный скептицизм по поводу чистоты человеческих намерений.
Ученица Слизерина,3 (наконец-то) курс
http://www.diary.ru/~marmeladlady/ мой дневник
Я испытываю естественный скептицизм по поводу чистоты человеческих намерений.
Ученица Слизерина,3 (наконец-то) курс
http://www.diary.ru/~marmeladlady/ мой дневник
- resurrectra
- Заслуженный Волшебник
- Сообщения: 404
- Зарегистрирован: 03 авг 2004 14:00
- Откуда: Москва
- Контактная информация:
А.Р.Т.Е.С.С., а молча. немедленный бан после первого же вяканья.
хотя ... можно даже позволить им что-то сказать, у них это сейчас очень смешно получается.
marmelad lady, я уходила. и ушла, в общем-то. и возвращаться сюда не собираюсь. но пропиариться там, где это действительно нужно и позвать к себе тех, кого хочу видеть... это обязательно надо было сделать.
хотя ... можно даже позволить им что-то сказать, у них это сейчас очень смешно получается.
marmelad lady, я уходила. и ушла, в общем-то. и возвращаться сюда не собираюсь. но пропиариться там, где это действительно нужно и позвать к себе тех, кого хочу видеть... это обязательно надо было сделать.
Что было, то быльем поросло...
- marmelad lady
- Ученик
- Сообщения: 413
- Зарегистрирован: 09 сен 2004 08:26
- Откуда: Владивосток
- Контактная информация:
Resurrectra, я как только книгу дочитаю, сразу к тебе пойду, я уже зарегистрировалась. Просто трудно читать на англ.
Juliana, добро пожаловать!
Juliana, добро пожаловать!
Goodshippers
Я испытываю естественный скептицизм по поводу чистоты человеческих намерений.
Ученица Слизерина,3 (наконец-то) курс
http://www.diary.ru/~marmeladlady/ мой дневник
Я испытываю естественный скептицизм по поводу чистоты человеческих намерений.
Ученица Слизерина,3 (наконец-то) курс
http://www.diary.ru/~marmeladlady/ мой дневник
- marmelad lady
- Ученик
- Сообщения: 413
- Зарегистрирован: 09 сен 2004 08:26
- Откуда: Владивосток
- Контактная информация:
Что-то темка вянет...
Goodshippers
Я испытываю естественный скептицизм по поводу чистоты человеческих намерений.
Ученица Слизерина,3 (наконец-то) курс
http://www.diary.ru/~marmeladlady/ мой дневник
Я испытываю естественный скептицизм по поводу чистоты человеческих намерений.
Ученица Слизерина,3 (наконец-то) курс
http://www.diary.ru/~marmeladlady/ мой дневник
-
Алиска Терен
- Ученик
- Сообщения: 109
- Зарегистрирован: 25 фев 2005 16:06