«Фантастические твари 2: Преступления Грин-де-Вальда» — обсуждение СО СПОЙЛЕРАМИ

Здесь можно обсуждать фильмы о Гарри Поттере, игру и личности актеров.

Как вам фильм?

5 из 5
11%
4 из 5
27%
3 из 5
16%
2 из 5
30%
1 из 5
16%

Всего голосов: 37

Actani
Профессор
Контактная информация:

«Фантастические твари 2: Преступления Грин-де-Вальда» — обсуждение СО СПОЙЛЕРАМИ

Сообщение Actani » 15 ноя 2018 01:24

Разбиваю на две отдельные темы — в этой будет всё спойлерное, а в соседней теме — без спойлеров.

Здесь спойлеры не будут спрятаны! Не читайте, если не успели посмотреть фильм.

Actani
Профессор
Контактная информация:

Re: «Фантастические твари: Преступления Грин-де-Вальда» — наши впечатления, отзывы критиков, рецензии и т.п.

Сообщение Actani » 15 ноя 2018 02:37

Если вкратце мои впечатления о просмотре:
- Фильм в целом понравился, хотя многие сцены уже засветили в промо-материалах.
- Была пара моментов из трейлеров, которые в фильме были интерпретированы по-другому.
- Стоит избегать спойлеров: если знать детали сюжета заранее, будет не так интересно смотреть. Скорее всего, спойлеры будут в соцсетях, рекомендованных видео и т.п.
- Конечно, заметно, что это не самостоятельный фильм, а одна часть из пяти — может быть, поэтому не всем критикам фильм понравился, особенно если они не смотрели первую часть.
- В интернете было множество разных фанатских теорий, и вспоминаю, что по крайней мере одна небольшая теория подтвердилась (хотя она мне казалась надуманной).
- Осталось много вопросов, будет что обсудить.

Если о персонажах:

Джонни Депп в роли Гриндевальда лично меня убедил (интересно, будут ли выдвигать к нему какие-то претензии и бойкотировать фильм). Понравилась Лита Лестрейндж, повеселил Николя Фламель. Юзуф и Тесей как-то не впечатлили. Показалось странным, что у Нагайны такая молчаливая роль, но, наверное, её раскроют получше в следующих фильмах.

Дамблдор понравился, но это совсем не книжный Дамблдор, и по сюжету непонятно, почему он считается таким сильным (видимо, рассчитывают на то, что мы это помним из "Гарри Поттера", или же я упускаю какие-то детали — надо будет потом просмотреть сценарий).

Jaina
Модератор

Re: «Фантастические твари: Преступления Грин-де-Вальда» — наши впечатления, отзывы критиков, рецензии и т.п.

Сообщение Jaina » 15 ноя 2018 03:02

Раз такое дело, то перетаскиваю сюда спойлеры.

!!! СПОЙЛЕРЫ !!!
Показать
Nagini didn’t have a big role. Not a lot of speaking. You could even cut her entire role and the movie still works. Her role serves as a friend to Credence.

One of the “main” characters supposedly died at the end. I said supposedly because it certainly seems so (everyone in the movie believes she’s dead). I don’t know if she will come back.

One main character will join the bad side at the end.
Credence’s identity is revealed at the end. Hints have been dropping though.

Dumbledore is pretty gay for Grindelwald. I’m salty that they won’t make it explicit, but they literally had a blood pact “not to kill one another.” Dumbledore: “We’re closer than brothers.”

McGonagall appears as a professor at Hogwarts. Young, stern, fair, very much the professor we love.

WE SAW A BUNCH OF SCENES AT HOGWARTS. The feels.

Отношения Тины и Ньюта
"She and Newt had not been talking. She misunderstood that Newt married Leta (it was his brother.) Queenie said Tina’s been dating someone. Tina’s in Paris doing Auror business, and Newt goes there to meet her."

Квини присоединилась к Грину
She joins Grindelwald.

Отношения Якоба и Квини
They were fighting in this movie. Her reason for joining Grindelwald is because she believes he fights for a future where wizards can marry No Majs. Grindelwald was very charming and used sugarcoated language to charm his followers.

Лета погибает в фильме.

Тесей
Very proper, works for Ministry. Cares for Newt. Reminds me of Percy. He’s a good guy. Loves Leta.

МакГонагалл
She was addressed as Professor McGonagall. I will not put it past JK to retcon the plot (her year)... but yeah it could be her mom

Криденс НЕ Корвус Лестредж
Nope! I will not tell who he is. It’s revealed at the very last moment.
The last name is something we’re all familiar with.

Про мать Леты
Her dad “stole” her from another man. Then she died in childbirth. He remarried another woman. Corvus is the child of this other woman (Leta’s half brother)
She and Corvus were sent to America briefly by the dad. She attended Hogwarts later.

Фильм заканчивается на следующей сцене
The revelation of Credence’s “true identity.” And he did a move that shows his power (yeah he’s powerful)

Про Квини и Якоба
Queenie put him under love potion, they visited Newt in England. Within the first 5 mins of them showing up, Newt undid the spell. So most of the film Jacob is himself. The spell in the first movie only made him forget the bad memories, but he remembers Newt and co. because they’re good memories.
Queenie and Jacob fought. Queenie ran off to Paris to find Tina. Newt went to Paris to find Tina (and do the dirty job for Dumbledore), Jacob went there to find Queenie. Tina is there to find Credence. So it’s all related

Мнение о выборе Квини
I think the reason the producers (JK lol) let Queenie join the bad side is to a) show that Grindelwald was very good at manipulating normal folks b) to have a good reason to continue to involve the OG cast (Esp. Tina, Jacob) in future movies that are mostly about the war with Grindelwald (we know Newt will be there because he’s Dumbledore’s fav, but Tina & Jacob need a reason too)

О Дамблдора и Грине, Лете и Криденсе.
We learned that Grindelwald and Dumbledore made a blood pact. We learned how powerful and persuasive he could be.
Leta does not turn into a beast. She’s just a witch. She died in fighting Grindelwald one on one, saving Newt and Theseus
We don’t know who Credence’s father is.

Про Винду Розье
Her role could have been...anyone, sadly. Not much to write home about. She seems to be a trusted helper for Grindelwald, aiding him.

Поцелуя между Тиной и Ньютом не было

Ещё про МакГонагалл
Yeaaah. I’m like??? Did you retcon her birthyear?
someone suggested it could be her relative.
Her role was pure fan service, not important to plot

Про Юсуфа Каму
He’s motivated by personal revenge. Whether that makes him a good or bad guy depends on your interpretation.

Встречалась ли Тина с кем-то?
The guy doesn't appear. I get the impression that it wasn't a serious fling. Tina's very busy with work in Paris.

Почему Грин убил Лету
She attacked him. I'm not sure what the prophecy tagline refers to. The movie is a lot to take in, this could be a detail I missed.

Отношения Кринденса и Нагини
He cares for Nagini but at the end he joins Grindelwald, leaving her on her own (it is suggested that she literally knows nobody/has no family here). She looks scared the whole movie

Про Лету
Leta's brother, Corvus, died. (Or at least this is what she said, and what we know from this movie. I don't know about future movies.)
We never saw what Newt took the blame for. Newt was growing/taking care of some creature secretly (major Hagrid vibe) but I don't think this is what it is. BUT anyway, mostly unrelated: her secret was she killed her brother Corvus (not intentionally). That's what her Boggart showed (to the whole class): a confusing creepy thing (baby) wrapped in a white sheet, drowning. I believe nobody understood that (her classmates and the audience) until a later scene.
I don't think the racial profiling was made explicit. Of course, the plot in which the white guy stole a black guy's wife using force carries some racial dynamic implication. But Karma's family and Leta (all black) are seen as elite pureblood.
Also Leta was bullied by (white girls, non-Slytherins) at Hogwarts. Whether this is because of her race is unclear. The other girls think she's horrible.
She is the forgotten daughter because her dad didn't love her (probably blames her for the death of the mother he lusted after?). Her dad however remarried and LOVED the son he had with the new wife (Corvus).
Leta's whole drama+back story is a red herring. We're all caught up in thinking Credance is Corvus i.e the baby, but many years ago, Leta took another baby to pass as "her brother" (who grew up to be Credance) and let the real, blood-related brother drown and die.
Meaning: Karma vowed to kill Corvus, thinks Credance is Corvus, Leta shows up and stops this, reveals her secret.
This scene set up to show Credance is desperate enough (went through a lot of people and trouble, but nobody knows who he is) to join Grindelwald (who said he knew).
Sorry, so I'll try again: Lestrange Sr sent them both on a ship to America. On a ship there are many babies. Corvus was crying a lot, which annoyed Leta, so when someone told her to grab your brother, she grabbed another baby and left Corvus. Turns out the ship was shrinking, Corvus got taken onto another life boat and drowned.
When they arrived to America, it was always Lestrange Sr's plan to leave "Corvus" (now Credence) to a nanny/adoption/orphanage, because Karma's out for "Corvus"'s blood. It was his way to protect his son I guess. So to everyone else, they think the "Corvus Lestrange" is dead, but he actually didn't (living in orphanage) BUT ALSO he's now Credence (a random baby nobody knows who he is).
Hope that makes sense.
"real" corvus is really dead, if the family tree is true. his name was magically burned black on the tree

Про роль Нифлера
Niffler stole the pact from Grindelwald, who wears it on his collar (lol). Newt gave it to Dumbledore, saying "so you made a pact not to fight with him." (or perhaps Dumbledore said it/ he confirms it anyway).

Поттеры
I did not recall any reference to the Potters

Про тюрьму
No. At this point I don't think he's got a big following enough to build a prison and imprison his opponents yet. There's a scene at Nuremberg/Nurmengard Castle, Austria though. It's what it's written on the screen, and I don't remember if it was Nuremberg (actual location irl) or Nurmengard (the fictional prison). But it's portrayed as Grindelwald's latest "headquarters" (Queenie and Credence are here too)

Лета и Тесей любили друг друга?
This is up to interpretation. We saw a scene into their Hogwarts years and Leta and Newt were close. They even engraved their names (L+N) into a table (wow, Hogwarts kids are so... Muggles)
In her scene at the end, she looked at the two brothers’ direction and said “I love you.”

Почему Дамблдор был под наблюдением
Dumbledore was under surveillance because they suspected him help Newt travel to Paris (this is the excuse they used). They actually wanted him to help with finding Credence, but he refused to be working with them.

Про Тесея
Theseus appears for a good amount: at the beginning he was at the Ministry when they interrogated/interviewed Newt, then across the movies he appears whenever the Ministry people do (he's the face of them, so to say), he's at Hogwarts, he's at the Ministry (French) when Newt polyjuices as him (lol), he's at the battle, he's with newt as they got out, he's at the bridge (he undid Dumbledore's bracelet)
Leta appears with him in most of these scenes. Got an extra scene at Hogwarts where she recalled her past days as a student & back to present, speaks to Dumbledore

Что это за летающие чёрные простыни?
It's Grindelwald's version of the dark mark. It's his way of summoning his followers (or at this point, it's like a PSA "hey we're meeting to hear my recruitment speech, come!!") We don't see his patronus. Not everyone has a patronus to fight their Boggart (Harry is a snowflake jk). He fought the boggart the regular way.

Зачем Ньют использовал оборотное зелье?
To get into the Ministry (France) to get into their Very Important Vault to get the Lestrange family tree. He was banned from travelling abroad, they already got alerted by this point, his "wanted" posters are everywhere (A LA HP7)
He introduces Tina as Leta Lestrange... and Tina said "and he's my fiancee" lol then for the first time they started bickering and going over their miscommunication........inside the vault (i.e very dangerous situation) LOL

Про цветных актёров
All the non white character don't do well. This makes me sad. I can see JKR and the movie getting criticism.
Nagini is mute most of the time and only is used as a friend to Credence. We don't learn anything about her. People were already made about asian woman ending snake permanently and voldemort's pet. I was at least hoping that JKR was doing something with the character. For now she just seems fanservice.
Leta and her story is just used as misdirect and dies for two white men. I guess the Kamas don't matter now that the misdirect is done. I don't expect yusuf to play big role in future movies.
The only non white follower of Grindelwald (I was really interested in this guy) also ends up death.
You said no other black women in the movie. So Jessica Williams and Seraphina hardly show up. Does Seraphina (macusa president) die?
I'm disappointed and I expect more people to point to this stuff and use it against JKR and this franchise. Why not just use this characters well and not kill them. WB/JKR just don't help themselves.
I really was looking forward to leta the most.

Настоящее имя Криденса и теория о том, как он родился.
I saw the movie and my theory is that Aberforth was upset with Albus for "neglecting" his duty to take care of Ariana because Ariana ended up pregnant, perhaps as a result of a rape. Ariana was clearly an obscurus and when she was killed in the crossfire of the Grindlewald/Albus/Aberforth fight, the obscurus in her saved the baby and that baby was Credence - revealed by Grindlewald to be "Auraelyis Dumbledore" (pronounced aw-rail-e-us) guessing on the spelling of the first name, but that was the name said in the movie.

Ньют говорит, что у Тины глаза как у саламандры
It's cute. Newt tries to describe to Jacob why he likes Tina, and says her eyes are like a Salamander. Jacob is like - yeah maybe don't say that. Fast forward, Newt is face-to-face with Tina in a tense situation and he starts describing her eyes, their color, their shape, etc. avoiding saying like a salamander, then after a pause she says "like a salamander" and it's adorable.

Ньют, Лета, Тесей
To add to this, Newt clearly used to love Leta, but that has faded and now he just cares for her in a non-romantic way. Romantically, he is still very much interested in Tina. Early on in the movie we find out that Tina thinks Newt got engaged to Leta, but it was a misunderstanding. Theseus was the one engaged to Leta. Leta married Theseus but there is no explanation as to why. She clearly regrets it and wishes she was with Newt, but it's too late. There is even a touching scene that takes place in the Transfiguration classroom where Leta pines for what could have been between her and Newt back during their Hogwarts days. Theseus clearly cared for Leta because when she dies, he is devastated and tries to stop her self-sacrifice. Personally, I don't feel as though we got to know Leta enough to care about her death. Perhaps that will change by the end of the fifth movie.
Their relationship is super one-sided but Theseus seems to be fine with it lol. I think it is going to be REALLY important to read this screenplay as a book - there was so much going on it's hard to unpack just from watching.
Also, that whole "She's a taker" line from Queenie in the first movie doesn't make much sense. Other than Leta's deep dark secret that she accidentally kinda sorta killed her brother, she seems pretty nice. She is just teased and taunted at school and has a really unfortunate last name that comes with a lot of baggage.

Про Квини
Yes, in what almost felt like a mental break, Queenie steps away from Jacob and joins Grindlewald. She even helps Grindlewald manipulate Credence by reading Credence's mind so that she can tell Grindelwald the best way to get Credence to do what he wants.

Про Финальную Битву
Leta dies trying to buy the Scamander's time to escape. Grindlewald kills Leta, sets off two huge magic fire dragons, then disaparates leaving Newt & friends to deal with them. Flamel shows up and has everyone form a circle around the dragons and then stick their wands in the ground as a spell to contain the dragons, destory them, and stop them from destroying Paris.

О Грине:
Oh he wasn't playing batshit crazy Voldemort. He plays the suave evil guy who's a charmer and a good speaker and literally charms people into following his evil path without them realizing his bullshit (Queenie). He plays people very well (i.e getting Credence to come to him, not the other way around). he was more Tom Riddle than Voldemort.

О Тине:
She's in the movie. I wouldn't say a good amount or a BIG, BIG role. But she's there and doing her excellent invesigative auror work. Plus the romance with Newt. Seems to be her big thing, which is sad to see a good character being reduced into a romantic interest

О Дамблдорах:
Albus Dumbledore told Newt or someone that "phoenix is a Dumbledore [family] thing" / "Dumbledores are likely to attract phoenix" (or something to that extent)
I would like to rewatch the ending scene. Again, this is only my interpretation, perhaps you'll read it differently when you see it.
I forgot what Dumbledore said about phoenix exactly.

Было ли сказано, почему Квини сказала, что Лета только брала, а не отдавала?
Not sure. But we saw in the past that Newt was there when she was upset/bullied, nothing to indicate she did anything for Newt (not that Newt needed nor wanted help) and it’s implied that they were at least dating, but it’s unclear why she got engaged to his brother.

Сколько времени уделили персонажам
Grindelwald got plenty of time. Dumbledore is very there (as much as he is in the HP movies). Leta got 3 key scenes; flashbacks at Hogwarts, confession scene, ending scene.

Как Грин обосновал свою позицию
He, quite literally, showed a vision of WW2 and said it's basically what the Muggles would do without our intervention. Very wizard-saviour.
His philosophy is pretty much muggle genocide. He's a clear stand-in for Hitler. He sugarcoated his ideals with "love and liberty and truth" but it's muggle genocide.

Про Винду(V) Розье
V used it to kill a baby. I can't remember how many times in total. Grindy's most powerful talent isn't his spells nor magic imo. His words & charm are his weapon. But he's got that skull that could show visions of the future, and he also got this blue flame to kill people. It seemed like nobody could defeat the flame.
LOL Vinda does nothing. I think the writers failed her. She's no Bellatrix in terms of a fascinating role.
Nobody's wand is destroyed. Credence got handed a wand.

Про Тину
She doesn't like that Queenie's forcing Jacob into getting married. They were kinda estranged, but she sent her a postcard from Paris. They still care a lot about each other, their fight is more of a sibling fight, not something serious and permanent. Queenie ran off to Paris to find Tina as soon as she got heartbroken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Мнение о фильме #1
Показать
Many of the lines Newt and Dumbledore said are parallel to those of Harry and Dumbledore.
Мнение о фильме #2
Показать
Guys, honestly, between Dumbledore and Grindelwald’s tornado of gaslighting, bullshit mind games in this film, I am actually beginning to miss Voldemort and his style.
On one side we have Dumbledore with his ‘I have my reasons not to move against Grindelwald/maybe I can break the blood bond but who knows maybe I can’t tell you/I am in love with him but I can’t tell you/I won’t answer Leta’s questions in a straightforward manner/I am sending you to Paris without telling you the whole story’ sugarcoated gaslighting bullshit.
On the other side we have Grindelwald with his, ‘I do not hate Muggles/I do not fight out of hatred/I am all for love/here is an old romantic poem for you Credence/I am here to help people like Queenie/ I FIGHT FOR LOVE AND TRUTH/let me tell you the legend of the lost brother/magic blooms only in rare souls’ sugarcoated gaslighting bullshit.
Then we have Voldemort, who is like, ‘Hello. I actually bloody hate Muggles. I don’t give a shit about your poems. Screw your love, screw your legends, screw the people who marry Muggles. I am not here to help you with your love drama, do as I say, or I kill you. Bye.’
I hope we see Tom Riddle in this franchise, guys, because he’s a great contrast to Dumbledore and Grindelwald and I miss him badly.
Мнение о фильме #3
Показать
I came with low expectations for both movies. I liked the second better than the first. It's also darker. It delivers a fresh, original story while paying homage to the original HP series.
I liked Leta the most and wanted more of her story. Jude Law IS Dumbledore. I was skeptical about Captain Jack Sparrow Depp but he was a good Grindelwald. I have to say I was most impressed by the casting of young Newt. I'm sold on him as a young Eddie R.
I disliked that most people of colour (esp women of colour) were treated badly (dead, killed off, dismissed, unimportant role, etc). I disliked that they weren't being more explicit about Dumbledore being in love with Grindelwald but to be fair, it was PRETTY clear and much better than I expected. I want to see more of Theseus and Leta's back story. Also, Grindelwald's followers are too flat. The girl has literally no personality besides being a Grindelwald follower (no idea why she followed him. And she's not even dramatic or sadistic like Bellatrix, so I think that was some poor writing). The Asian guy got some personality (Peter Pettigrew type ish, doubting Grindelwald/not that much of a big bad) but he got killed off.
Movie feels cohesive. They did a good job of including Newt and friends into this big bad war plot with Grindelwald. It did not feel forced to me
Soundtrack was ok, I don't pay attention to soundtracks much. But they played Hedwig's theme when they showed Hogwarts for the first time and I died inside.
I think everyone enjoyed it!
Critics may complain about the racial representation (and rightfully so) and I cringed at the Queenie/Jacob plot. I'm so not cool with her putting him under a love spell and calling him a coward for not marrying her.
The Leta flashbacks were great! Loved them. Very easy to follow. Showed you a lot of her character. I hated the Snape flashbacks lol.
Немного о спецэффектах
Показать
I don’t know how to describe it. They took Grindelwald on the Thestral cars, cutting off his tongue. By this point he already traded place with Abernathy though, and was outside the car. He then attacked the guy in charge and threw him off the ocean. I can’t do this scene justice. It was good cinematic, I’ve been on the Harry Potter 4D ride at USJ and the way the camera works for the Thestral escape scene reminded me of the ride. I think that must be my favorite action scene of the whole movie
The French Ministry’s cats were kinda bad. But the rest was pretty cool. The quilin esque beast was cute. We got this extra scene with Newt and the beast in his like which wss very cool cgi but also very irrelevant to the movie lol
I didn’t like the big fire in the final battle. But overall the CGI was good. (Fun story: Newt’s actor said his first scene with Jude Law really sold him on Law’s perfomance, that JL is really Dumbledore, with that twinkle in his eyes. Law: “Yeah that’s all CGI. I’m friends with CGI guy.” )
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled" (Mark Twain)
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.'" (Ronald Reagan)

Black dog 10
Профессор
Псевдоним: Гриффиндорский олень
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Black dog 10 » 15 ноя 2018 14:46

Я сходила. Думаю, одна из первых, все работах-учебах, а я в кино (выходной))) :mrgreen:
Народу человек 15 еще.
МНЕ ПОНРАВИЛОСЬ. Больше ныли. Джоник прекрасно играет серьезную роль. Кто там говорил, что он не может не кривляться?

Дальше- читают те, кто не боится спойлеров.

Никакого [слово запрещено РКН 12/2022] в фильме нету. (Если ты нормальный, а не видишь их за каждым углом). Тоже дофига орали, да. Если не знаешь про Дамба и этого- ниче такого не подумаешь- близкие друзья и все.
Но ненормальные все же были, да еще на одном ряду со мной. Когда уже пошли из зала, какая-то гоповатая парочка делилась впечатлениями. Мужик сказал: "Да, все хуже и хуже снимают. И че мы на этих п...ров пошли смотреть?". Это они про Дамба, стесняюсь, спросить? :roll:
Когда Тина наподдала Тесею- ржачный момент. Мне кажется Ньюту прямо там следовало сделать ей предложение. :lol:
Когда показали Хогвартс, когда заиграла главная тема из ГП- это нечто. Меня аж затрясло. С моими почти 15 годами в фандоме это реально нечто. Как вернуться ДОМОЙ. Опять. Кабы я могла вызывать Патронус- мой дельфин бы там в зале прошелся)))
И несмотря на то, что главгерои очень хороши- Дамбу они не конкуренты. Пусть он не похож на канонного- но сам факт, что ты снова видишь Дамба, такого родного и привычного, на экране, в новой истории- сам факт этого греет душу. Глаз оторвать невозможно. :love:
Про плохое- за МакГонагалл- прибила бы. Она еще не родилась! :mad:
Главный милашка- конечно нюхлер. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
И еще- Якоб тоже увидел Хогвартс. Теперь он один из нас. Из магглов, увидевших Хогвартс))))
Последний раз редактировалось Black dog 10 15 ноя 2018 15:32, всего редактировалось 2 раза.
Тот был умней кто свой огонь сберег
Он обогреть других уже не мог
Но без потерь дожил до теплых дней
А ты был не прав ты все спалил за час
И через час большой огонь угас
Но в этот час стало всем теплей
(с)

Black dog 10
Профессор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Black dog 10 » 15 ноя 2018 15:35

Изображение
(с)

Actani
Профессор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Actani » 15 ноя 2018 15:36

Black dog 10 писал(а):
15 ноя 2018 14:46
Никакого [слово запрещено РКН 12/2022] в фильме нету. (Если ты нормальный, а не видишь их за каждым углом). Тоже дофига орали, да. Если не знаешь про Дамба и этого- ниче такого не подумаешь- близкие друзья и все.
У нас зал посмеялся ответу Дамблдора, когда тот сказал "Мы были больше, чем просто друзья" (дословно не помню). Но действительно ничего такого, разве что за ручку подержались в зеркале, и то там была совсем другая интерпретация.
Black dog 10 писал(а):
Да, это очень странный реткон. Тем более что сцена с её участием явно не необходима и просто рассчитана на фанатов, а фанаты к таким вещам очень придирчивы. Разве что потом выяснится, что это её тезка-родственница. Интересно, как Роулинг это объяснит.

Black dog 10
Профессор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Black dog 10 » 15 ноя 2018 15:46

Actani писал(а):
15 ноя 2018 15:36
У нас зал посмеялся ответу Дамблдора, когда тот сказал "Мы были больше, чем просто друзья" (дословно не помню). Но действительно ничего такого, разве что за ручку подержались в зеркале, и то там была совсем другая интерпретация.
У нас не смеялись. Я как раз сделала ушки на макушке, ждала какие будут реакции в зале.
А мне самой на этом моменте даже как-то неудобно было. Из-за тех гоповатых гомофобов, мне их рожи сразу показались подозрительными. :???: Но они тоже молчали, только после сеанса высказались.

Но в вскр еще посмотрю на реакцию, идем с маман и кузиной. Заодно спрошу у маман увидела она [слово запрещено РКН 12/2022] или нет. :mrgreen: Она про Дамба не фкурсе)).
(с)

Jaina
Модератор

Сообщение Jaina » 15 ноя 2018 18:50

Black dog 10 писал(а):
А за Кринденса Дамболоровича? :)
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled" (Mark Twain)
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.'" (Ronald Reagan)

Black dog 10
Профессор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Black dog 10 » 15 ноя 2018 19:09

Jaina писал(а):
15 ноя 2018 18:50
Я так и не поняла ничего про него. :mad:
(с)

Jaina
Модератор

Сообщение Jaina » 15 ноя 2018 19:29

Black dog 10 писал(а):
15 ноя 2018 19:09
Jaina писал(а):
Я так и не поняла ничего про него. :mad:
Понятно :)

Jaina
Модератор

Сообщение Jaina » 15 ноя 2018 19:32

Разбавимка положительные отзывы :)
Update: не моё мнение.

Грустно об этом писать но, это худший фильм из всей "поттерианы", мне первая часть понравилась именно потому что, она не пыталась паразитировать на фан-сервисе, это был самостоятельный и ровный фильм, вторая часть больше напоминает пресловутые диснеевские "Звездные войны", ужасный монтаж, унылый темп... историю с ребенком и Криденса смело можно назвать "самым тупым сюжетным поворотом года", лучшими сценами можно назвать только воспоминания Литы о Хогвартсе и сцену с "глазами как у саламандры" в французском Министерстве, в целом, к сожалению - большое разочарование.

Кроме музыки, визуала и Деппа в роли Гринди, похвалить особо нечего. Сцены оборваны, монтаж, о боже, Йейтса уже уволят когда-нибудь или нет? Половина персов нераскрыты, другую половину заООСили, блеск, браво
Сюжет полная санта-барбара, большая половина линий вообще ведёт в никуда, персонажи мечутся туда-сюда, играют в догонялки, и всё только для того, чтобы всем сойтись в нужный момент в одной точке на сходке Гринда. Финальный поворот - это просто эпопея всех мексиканских тупых драм. Абсолютно уверена, что этот фейл с Криденсом Дамблдором в будущих фильмах раассосётся, как пшик, либо Гриндевальд снова налгал, чтобы Криденс прикончил Альбуса вместо него, либо Роулинг снова сломает канон и перепишет возраста героев, как это сделала с Макгонагалл, которой в этом фильме вообще быть не должно.
Полнейшее разочарование, не фильм, а капец какой-то.
Последний раз редактировалось Jaina 15 ноя 2018 20:28, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

M.C.
Ученик

Сообщение M.C. » 15 ноя 2018 20:26

Jaina,
А феникс Криденса в конце появлялся как в спойлерах писали?

Jaina
Модератор

Сообщение Jaina » 15 ноя 2018 20:28

Mad_Cat писал(а):
15 ноя 2018 20:26
Jaina,
Я пока ещё не посмотрела. То, что я запостила - это мнение других людей.

M.C.
Ученик

Сообщение M.C. » 15 ноя 2018 20:31

Понятно. Учитывая последние действия Ро в отношении своей франшизы, чувак надеющийся на то, что этот фейл "рассосется" - ужасный оптимист.

Маньяк Чёрная Звезда
Волшебник
Псевдоним: Сириус Орионыч Блэк

Сообщение Маньяк Чёрная Звезда » 15 ноя 2018 21:31

Jaina писал(а):
Надеюсь это всё таки враки Гриндельвальда, хотя с Роулинг станется сделать так, что Криденс в самом деле окажется братом... родным... хотя к моменту его рождения Кендра более 20 лет, как была мертва, да и Персиваль тоже :lol:
Mad_Cat писал(а):
15 ноя 2018 20:26
Да, у Криденса появился свой феникс, причём у самого Альбуса Фоукса пока нет, а часики-то тикают))))
Едят ли кошки мошек
Едят ли мошки кошек

Па вуліцах ходзіць маньяк-натурал
Паэт і празаік, а сам тэатрал
Не бойцеся здані, жывёлы і дзеці
Маньяк-натурал самы лепшы ў свеце

Он был настолько суров, что его патронус превращался в серебристого дементора

M.C.
Ученик

Сообщение M.C. » 15 ноя 2018 21:56

Маньяк Чёрная Звезда писал(а):
15 ноя 2018 21:31
Да, у Криденса появился свой феникс, причём у самого Альбуса Фоукса пока нет, а часики-то тикают))))
А бедняга Аберфорт своего так вообще до конца жизни не дождется. :cry:
В какой все-таки бессмысленный треш скатилась Ро в погоне за хайпом. :facepalm:

Jaina
Модератор

Сообщение Jaina » 15 ноя 2018 23:19

Jaina писал(а):
Надеюсь это всё таки враки Гриндельвальда, хотя с Роулинг станется сделать так, что Криденс в самом деле окажется братом... родным... хотя к моменту его рождения Кендра более 20 лет, как была мертва, да и Персиваль тоже :lol:
А известно в каком году умер Персифаль?

Jaina
Модератор

Сообщение Jaina » 15 ноя 2018 23:20

Mad_Cat писал(а):
15 ноя 2018 21:56
А бедняга Аберфорт своего так вообще до конца жизни не дождется. :cry:
В какой все-таки бессмысленный треш скатилась Ро в погоне за хайпом. :facepalm:
Ро тут в очередном интервью сказала, что это все благодаря фанатам. Так бы она не вернулась бы к миру волшебников.
Так что мы тут все виноваты :)

Маньяк Чёрная Звезда
Волшебник

Сообщение Маньяк Чёрная Звезда » 15 ноя 2018 23:33

Jaina писал(а):
15 ноя 2018 23:19
Точного года смерти нет, но известно что умер он в Азкабане и провёл там отнюдь не тридцать лет, необходимых для зачатия Криденса, хотя бы в качестве сводного брата :lol: Есть намёки: сел он в 1891м и сказано, что умер через несколько лет, возможно одновременно с Кендрой (например, узнав о её смерти) т.е. не позднее 1899го
Едят ли кошки мошек
Едят ли мошки кошек

Jaina
Модератор

Сообщение Jaina » 15 ноя 2018 23:36

15 ноя 2018 23:33
Jaina писал(а):
15 ноя 2018 23:19
Точного года смерти нет, но известно что умер он в Азкабане и провёл там отнюдь не тридцать лет, необходимых для зачатия Криденса, хотя бы в качестве сводного брата :lol: Есть намёки: сел он в 1891м и сказано, что умер через несколько лет, возможно одновременно с Кендрой (например, узнав о её смерти) т.е. не позднее 1899го
Ну если Криденсу не 18, а лет так 28, и Персифаль заделал ребёнка в Азкабане ( :lol: :canthear: ), то в общем может ещё пазл сложится :lol:

Маньяк Чёрная Звезда
Волшебник

Сообщение Маньяк Чёрная Звезда » 15 ноя 2018 23:57

Jaina писал(а):
15 ноя 2018 23:36
Ну если Криденсу не 18, а лет так 28, и Персифаль заделал ребёнка в Азкабане ( :lol: :canthear: ), то в общем может ещё пазл сложится :lol:
Ага, из последних сил. Поэтому первые десять лет жизни Криденс был младенцем :lol: :lol: :lol:
Едят ли кошки мошек
Едят ли мошки кошек

Шеридан
Волшебник

Сообщение Шеридан » 15 ноя 2018 23:57

А не мог Грин, говоря "брат", иметь в виду не родного брата, а двоюродного? Может, у отца Альбуса был родной брат. Это хоть не такой трындец, как индийское кино с потерянным родным братом Аэрозолеусом, о котором в ГП не было ни слова.

И еще вопрос.
Откуда взялись Родольфус и Рабастан Лестрейнджи, если Лита сказала, что она последняя в роду. Или была какая-то британская ветвь Лестрейнджей, о которой Лита ничего не знала или не считала их за родню?

Jaina
Модератор

Сообщение Jaina » 16 ноя 2018 00:00

Шеридан писал(а):
15 ноя 2018 23:57
А не мог Грин, говоря "брат", иметь в виду не родного брата, а двоюродного? Может, у отца Альбуса был родной брат. Это хоть не такой трындец, как индийское кино с потерянным родным братом Аэрозолеусом, о котором в ГП не было ни слова.
Тогда бы он сказал в английском варианте cousin :)
И еще вопрос.
Откуда взялись Родольфус и Рабастан Лестрейнджи, если Лита сказала, что она последняя в роду. Или была какая-то британская ветвь Лестрейнджей, о которой Лита ничего не знала или не считала их за родню?
Хороший вопрос.

Jaina
Модератор

Сообщение Jaina » 16 ноя 2018 00:03

Actani писал(а):
15 ноя 2018 01:24
Все спойлеры прошу прятать так:

Код: Выделить всё

[spoiler=]
ваш текст
[/spoiler]
Скажите, а до какого числа спойлеры надо будет оформлять как спойлеры?

Jaina
Модератор

Сообщение Jaina » 16 ноя 2018 00:07

Замечания от фанатов
В мире магии не пользуются заклинаниями, чтобы угомонить младенца????? Или там зелье какое-нибудь? Посуду помыть ок, ребенка унять нееееее

Ответить

Вернуться в «Фильмы про Гарри Поттера»